In this article
Hiding behind the cornerstones
Webb-site reveals that investors who took 31% of a bank IPO had secretly laid off their risk by issuing derivatives to a mainland property developer from the same city, via two HK-listed companies which incidentally are bubble stocks. When we complained, HKEX did not require disclosure of the bank’s identity, thereby preserving the secrecy behind the cornerstone investors which facilitate HKEX’s IPO business. Once again, the regulatory conflict of interest is exposed.
- AMTD Global Markets Limited
- Bank of Qingdao Co., Ltd.
- Carnival Group International Holdings Limited
- China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd.
- China Minsheng Investment Group Corp., Ltd.
- China Shandong Hi-Speed Financial Group Limited
- CLSA Capital Markets Limited
- GF Capital (Hong Kong) Limited
- GF Securities Co., Ltd.
- GOLDMAN SACHS (ASIA) L.L.C.
- Hao Tian Development Group Limited
- L.R. Capital China Growth I Company Limited
- L.R. Capital Financial Holdings Limited
- L.R. Capital Management Company (Cayman) Limited
- L.R. Capital Principal Investment Limited
- LRC. Belt and Road Investment Limited
- LRC. Strategic (Global) Investment Group Limited
- Next Concept International Investment Limited
- Oshidori International Holdings Limited
- Qingdao Jiashengtai Investment Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Rentian Technology Holdings Limited
- UBS SECURITIES HONG KONG LIMITED
- Xinte Energy Co., Ltd.