In this article
Freeman (0279) renegotiates convertible bond held by Huarong Inv (2277)
| Huarong Inv announcement
Company announcement, 28-Sep-2018
The share price having boomed and then bust since the CB was issued, they have agreed to slash the conversion price from $0.425 to $0.065 and boost the coupon from 4% to 7%. As a result, Huarong Inv could end up with 29.63% of Freeman, which also has outstanding US$99m of convertible bonds held by Huarong Macau, a fellow subsidiary of China Huarong Asset Management (2799), also convertible at $0.425.
- Cheery Plus Limited
- China Huarong (Macau) International Company Limited
- China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- CHINA HUARONG MACAU (HK) INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Freeman FinTech Corporation Limited
- Huarong Investment Stock Corporation Limited