In this article
China Minsheng Bank (0245) takes over Skyway Securities (1141)
Company announcement, 8-Mar-2017
Skyway is a company in what we call the "Chung Nam Network" (CNN). Also involved as a smaller purchaser and subscriber in this deal is China Huarong Overseas, a 51% subsidiary of China Huarong Asset Management (2799). Skyway will distribute its holdings of 2 other CNN members: 13.56% of China Soft Power Technology (CSPT, 0139) and 4.87% of Future World Financial (0572). CSPT owns 15.43% of Skyway, so it will receive shares in itself.
- Central Wealth Group Holdings Limited (BM)
- China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- China Huarong Overseas Investment Holdings Co., Limited
- China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd.
- CMBC Capital Holdings Limited
- CMBC INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Future World Financial Holdings Limited