In this article
CMBC Capital (1141) subscribes HK$300m in "Segregated Portfolio"
Company announcement, 15-Mar-2018
The segregated portfolio company will do only 1 thing: make a HK$400m loan to Delta Link Holdings Ltd (BVI), personally guaranteed by unnamed Guarantor and secured on shares in unnamed HK Listco. From disclosures of interests, we can tell you that the Guarantor is David Wang Weixian, and the Listco is Greenland HK (0337), of which he owns 14.33% and is Founder and Executive Director. He is initially pledging 8.90%. This appears to partly fund repayment of a $500m loan from Huarong Inv (2277) which simultaneously released a charge on the same number of shares.
- China Urbanization Capital Limited
- CMBC Capital Holdings Limited
- Delta Link Holdings Limited
- Greenland Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- Huarong Investment Stock Corporation Limited
- New China OCT Fund SPC