In this article
Truly pointless bonus issues and splits
Why do boards propose bonus issues and stock splits? We look at the drawbacks and the false and misleading reasons often advanced for such actions. If liquidity is really a concern, then a reduction in board lot size is the simplest and best way to go. Splits and bonuses are more a sign of desperation than of a sophisticated, value-focused board.
- ASIA COMMERCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP LIMITED
- Chigo Holding Limited
- Heng Xin China Holdings Limited
- HONG KONG EXCHANGES AND CLEARING LIMITED
- Lonking Holdings Limited
- SA SA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- TRULY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- WEICHAI POWER CO., LTD.