Please log in to see how you voted, if you did.
Read our article on the HKEx proposals for rights issues and open offers, and then submit your votes. The poll results (without names) will be submitted to HKEx.
1. Do you agree that there should be a discount limit on open offers, to reduce dilution?
2. If so, then what should the discount limit be?
Select10% (UK limit)20%More than 20%
3. Should we keep at least 7 business days to sell shares before they go "ex" an open offer?
4. After a rights issue or open offer closes, should any net premium from sale of unsubscribed entitlements be paid to their holders?
5. Should HKEx allow trading "ex" an entitlement even before shareholders have approved it?
Sign up for our free newsletter
Recommend Webb-site to a friend
Back to top