Absolute Investment Management (HK) Limited 寶橋投資管理有限公司

Fullshare (0607) buys 70% interests in BaoQiao Partners Capital Ltd, BP Finance (HK) Ltd and Absolute Investment Management (HK) Ltd
Company announcement, 24-Jul-2016
Monica Lin Wai Yan receives HK$14m for a 70% interest in Absolute Investment Management (HK) Ltd, retaining the other 30%. The holders of BaoQiao Partners Holdings Ltd receive HK$49m and 26,642,500 new shares of Fullshare valued at HK$77m ($2.89 per share).

Sign up for our free newsletter

Recommend Webb-site to a friend

Copyright & disclaimer, Privacy policy

Back to top