In this article
Lerado (1225) lends HK$94.1m to someone secured on shares of something
| Disclosure of interest
Company announcement, 2-Feb-2016
They don't say, but we can tell you, that the security is 148.529m shares (7.43%) of Universal Health (2211). The borrower is Asia Health Century International Inc. (Cayman Islands) which is owned by the family trust of Jin Dongtao, Chairman and co-founder of Universal Health, who acts as guarantor. He has a 48.24% stake in Universal Health. Simultaneously via the same entity, he has borrowed $94m from WLS (8021) secured on another 7.43% of Universal Health.
- Asia Health Century International Inc.
- BlackMarble Capital Limited
- Lerado Financial Group Company Limited
- Universal Health International Group Holding Limited
- WLS HOLDINGS LIMITED (BM)