In this article
Court dismisses challenge to SFC's search warrant and provision of information to CSRC
We attach the judgment, which provides a rare look inside the Enforcement Division of the SFC and how it investigates cases. Requests from the CSRC involved the first investigation of alleged manipulation under the Stock Connect scheme with Shanghai, for which Mr Tang Hanbo was convicted on the mainland on 2-Mar-2017 and fines totalling RMB1.2bn were imposed. Mr Tang is a HK resident. The SFC had earlier commenced investigations in separate cases in HK, and the search warrant was obtained for those, without mentioning any co-operation with the CSRC.
- ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED
- China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Heng Xin China Holdings Limited
- SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION
- Tian Ge Interactive Holdings Limited
- Zhejiang China Commodities City Group Co., Ltd.