In this article

DAB wants public money to help private property owners to maintain their buildings.HAD Building Management
RTHK, 18-May-2018
Why should property owners get a hand-out? Those who own property should maintain it. If they have no cash, they can either sell it and rent somewhere else, or get a mortgage or (if elderly) a reverse mortgage. If they lack an Owners' Corporation for the building, the Home Affairs Department will help them set one up.


Sign up for our free newsletter

Recommend Webb-site to a friend

Copyright & disclaimer, Privacy policy

Back to top