In this article
Lessons from Lehman Minibonds
Webb-site.com looks beyond the Lehman minibonds fiasco and proposes three steps to reform the regulatory system for the sale of financial products. Without such reforms, there is a risk of either repeated crises or an outright ban on the sale of such products. Tell us what you think in our opinion poll.
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- LEHMAN BROTHERS ASIA LIMITED
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority
- SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION