In this article
Larvotto - do you know the boatyard?
We probe the history of the SHKP/Kerry/Paliburg Larvotto, a luxury industrial-cum-residential project overlooking a typhoon shelter but behind boatyards and sawmills, which are noisy enough for the Environmental Protection Department to object to the Town Planning Board's approval, as minutes reveal. "Non-openable windows" were cited as a mitigating measure. Yours for just HK$25k/psf - can you see the bubble?
- CHEERJOY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- HKSAR Town Planning Board
- KERRY PROPERTIES LIMITED
- PALIBURG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Point Perfect Investments Limited
- SUN HUNG KAI PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Twin Luck Worldwide Ltd.