In this article
What the UK should learn from Jardines
Jardine group is downgrading its UK Listing, lowering minority rights and governance standards. The controller can vote, sealing the deal for 4 companies, but minorities of Hongkong Land could save themselves from this fate. Once downgraded, full listing cancellation requires no vote. We make recommendations to London's FCA based on HK's successful 2002 reforms to avoid a Hobson's Choice of a low buyout offer or holding delisted shares.
- DAIRY FARM INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- HONGKONG LAND HOLDINGS LIMITED
- JARDINE MATHESON HOLDINGS LIMITED
- JARDINE STRATEGIC HOLDINGS LIMITED
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED