Please log in to see how you voted, if you did.
The Government is proposing to increase the maximum monthly relevant income on which MPF contributions must be paid from HK$20,000 to HK$30,000.
1. Should the MPF system be scrapped?
2. If the MPF system is not scrapped, should the maximum relevant income be raised to $30,000?
3. Should employees be free to choose a trustee and fund provider other than the ones chosen by the employer?
4. Should members be able to withdraw money from the MPF to make mortgage payments on their home?
5. Should members be able to withdraw money for personal or family medical costs?
6. Should members be able to withdraw money for personal or family education costs?
7. Should the MPF Authority return HK$5bn to Government and stop waiving trustee fees, to cover its costs?
8. Which of the following best describes your relationship to the MPF?
SelectEmployee in an MPF schemeEmployer in an MPF schemeSelf-employed in an MPF schemeProfessional in the MPF industryNone of the above
Sign up for our free newsletter
Recommend Webb-site to a friend
Back to top