Please log in to see how you voted, if you did.
Please read our article on independent directors and then answer these questions.
1. Should controlling shareholders be allowed to vote on INED elections in AGMs?
2. Should Executive Directors be allowed to vote on INED elections in AGMs?
3. Should independent directors be elected only by independent shareholders?
4. How often should each INED stand for re-election?
SelectAt each Annual General MeetingEvery 2 yearsEvery 3 yearsUndecided
5. Is the current system for appointing INEDs working for investor interests?
6. Overall, how do you rate the performance of INEDs in HK?
SelectVery effectiveSomewhat effectiveGenerally ineffectiveVery ineffectiveCompletely ineffectiveUndecided
Sign up for our free newsletter
Recommend Webb-site to a friend
Back to top