In this article
Breaking: SFC freezes up to HK$10.17bn of assets in 3 brokers
Webb-site has deduced that these are assets of Mr Yang Zhihui, missing Chairman and majority shareholder of Landing (0582), and that he is reasonably suspected of fraud causing losses of HK$10.17bn to China Huarong (2799), the ex-Chairman of which is under a corruption investigation in China. We also turn the spotlight on China Goldjoy (1282) which was an enthusiastic buyer of Landing at prices far higher than its Chairman paid beforehand.
- China Goldjoy Group Limited
- China Healthcare Enterprise Group Limited
- China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- HSBC BROKING SECURITIES (ASIA) LIMITED
- KINGSTON SECURITIES LIMITED
- Landing International Development Limited
- Long Asia Asset Management (HK) Limited
- PARTNERS CAPITAL SECURITIES LIMITED
- Partners Financial Holdings Limited
- SATINU MARKETS LIMITED