In this article
SFC action is too little, too late for minority shareholders of Luxey (8041)
The SFC seeks disqualification of 2 ex-directors, but fails to seek any recovery of Luxey's HK$350m, 7-fold overpayment in an acquisition from an alleged nominee of then Chairman Joseph Lau. We first documented this case and numerous other suspicious transactions involving Luxey and other listed companies in a series of articles in 2012. This is the only one to see any action, and it falls far short of what is needed to provide a deterrent.
- Big Good Management Limited
- EASY TIME TRADING LIMITED (HK)
- Luxey International (Holdings) Limited
- RATIO KNITTING FACTORY LIMITED
- SECURITIES AND FUTURES COMMISSION