Please log in to see how you voted, if you did.
Please read our article on the Stock Exchange's financial reporting proposals, and then answer the following questions in our poll. If you have any additional views, then please make a direct submission to email@example.com.
1. What should the deadline be for annual audited financial statements?
60 days / 2 months90 days / 3 months4 months (current deadline)(clear response)
2. Do you agree that quarterly reports should be mandatory?
3. Do you agree that 1st and 3rd quarter reports, if introduced, should have the same format as interim (2nd quarter) reports?
4. Do you agree that the very condensed financial statements proposed by SEHK are unacceptable, and that the 3 quarterly financial statements should follow the annual format with exclusions as proposed in our article?
5. Do you agree that all companies should comply with the new requirements at the same time?
6. Do you agree that all requirements should take effect for periods ending on or after 30th June 2008?
7. Do you agree that quarterly reports should just be filed electronically, not printed and mailed too?
8. Do you agree that hard-copy mailing lists should move to an opt-in basis as proposed in our article?
Sign up for our free newsletter
Recommend Webb-site to a friend
Back to top