Poll results: Financial Reporting
|Current time:||2018-01-19 21:23:47|
|Closing time:||2007-11-05 12:00:00|
|Time remaining:||Poll closed|
1. What should the deadline be for annual audited financial statements?
|60 days / 2 months||251||52.8%|
|90 days / 3 months||195||41.1%|
|4 months (current deadline)||29||6.1%|
2. Do you agree that quarterly reports should be mandatory?
3. Do you agree that 1st and 3rd quarter reports, if introduced, should have the same format as interim (2nd quarter) reports?
4. Do you agree that the very condensed financial statements proposed by SEHK are unacceptable, and that the 3 quarterly financial statements should follow the annual format with exclusions as proposed in our article?
5. Do you agree that all companies should comply with the new requirements at the same time?
6. Do you agree that all requirements should take effect for periods ending on or after 30th June 2008?
7. Do you agree that quarterly reports should just be filed electronically, not printed and mailed too?
8. Do you agree that hard-copy mailing lists should move to an opt-in basis as proposed in our article?