Please log in to see how you voted, if you did.
Please read our article Healthcare reform in HK and then answer the following questions:
1. Should employees in HK be forced to buy insurance from a government-approved insurer?
2. Should employees in HK be forced to save for medical costs in an MPF-like savings scheme?
3. Do you support our proposal for a staggered subsidy, with lower subsidies for the first part of each year's fees?
4. Should there be a cap on each person's annual fees?
5. Should voluntary health insurance be deductible from taxable income?
6. If there is a cap on annual fees payable per person (net of subsidy), then what should it be?
Sign up for our free newsletter
Recommend Webb-site to a friend
Back to top